Hello!
I apologize for the fact that all this time ... but unfortunately I have not updated the school prevents me from playing the sims and update ... since no school tomorrow, finally finally!, I can devote to update it Dolce happens in the two families.
The next update, as you can see from the title, I will start the fourth generation! Yes!
xD and I can tell you now is ke Chad and Rene will send them to university! I guess that's too tiring to the uni!
So I decided to do something ... because adolescence is a little boring, I decided just to ke send them in unison and then they become adults in their homes!
xD Oh well I think I've said it all .. Good .. commentarori reading dear!
To Start pouring what will happen in the Sweet family, I put this photo of Spam Tayrisha with a new look and a change of clothes!
After you see my new look has come time for the little birthday cake to bring to Geneva and of course I have!
and it becomes this beautiful little girl! Well I think this is just k, and that when I was a child!
As for Chad, I would say that the sale of lemonade is pretty good! I really think that will be a good accountant! (As you can see I also changed the look of Chad)
At home we had all the desire that both Chad and Geneva in the school to admit privata.Così my husband has decided to call the principal.
and after a delicious dinner, a tour of the house ke Principal has agreed to admit in private school! (For me the first time I've been able to admit in private school! I look like an idiot but I'm happy! XD)
SPAM And here is a picture of Chad and Geneva with the uniform! Li I love it!!
unfortunately there are bad things ... our beloved Nerino leaves us ... Of course you do not understand that dog ... mah!
Geneva did not seem much for the death of three-layer Nerino ... It is our desire to have a cat all by itself ... and so I contented! I present this beautiful cat, Luna
Well now the winter is upon us! and Chad when he awoke he was surprised that the snow was falling! The first thing he wanted was to buy the Christmas tree! and also to have satisfied him of his desire! xD and you are too good with what can I do my children!
apprfittato have suffered, both Chad ke Geneva, to make a snowman
and their work here! I love the look of the doll too! XD
my mother, be content to his grandchildren, has prepared the Christmas cookies
over to celebrate Christmas, we celebrate the birthday of Chad!
Chad teenager and there he is!
haircut that I did not like, so I feast my son to go to the hairdresser ... and here it is!
Laya Dolce Back at home ....
My little René was lonely at home, so we decided to adopt a puppy! René was happy and decided to surprise chiarmarlo Cico
more even celebrate his birthday!
and it becomes this beautiful teenager! (Well I think that I like most Rene Chad ke! XD)
Cico the days go on and become an adult dog!
return to work, both my husband Charles have received a promotion!
(this is the first time that both were given the promotion at the same time!)
That's it ... the next update will see what those two! And comment xD Hello!
After you see my new look has come time for the little birthday cake to bring to Geneva and of course I have!
and it becomes this beautiful little girl! Well I think this is just k, and that when I was a child!
As for Chad, I would say that the sale of lemonade is pretty good! I really think that will be a good accountant! (As you can see I also changed the look of Chad)
At home we had all the desire that both Chad and Geneva in the school to admit privata.Così my husband has decided to call the principal.
and after a delicious dinner, a tour of the house ke Principal has agreed to admit in private school! (For me the first time I've been able to admit in private school! I look like an idiot but I'm happy! XD)
SPAM And here is a picture of Chad and Geneva with the uniform! Li I love it!!
unfortunately there are bad things ... our beloved Nerino leaves us ... Of course you do not understand that dog ... mah!
Geneva did not seem much for the death of three-layer Nerino ... It is our desire to have a cat all by itself ... and so I contented! I present this beautiful cat, Luna
Well now the winter is upon us! and Chad when he awoke he was surprised that the snow was falling! The first thing he wanted was to buy the Christmas tree! and also to have satisfied him of his desire! xD and you are too good with what can I do my children!
apprfittato have suffered, both Chad ke Geneva, to make a snowman
and their work here! I love the look of the doll too! XD
my mother, be content to his grandchildren, has prepared the Christmas cookies
over to celebrate Christmas, we celebrate the birthday of Chad!
Chad teenager and there he is!
haircut that I did not like, so I feast my son to go to the hairdresser ... and here it is!
Laya Dolce Back at home ....
My little René was lonely at home, so we decided to adopt a puppy! René was happy and decided to surprise chiarmarlo Cico
more even celebrate his birthday!
and it becomes this beautiful teenager! (Well I think that I like most Rene Chad ke! XD)
Cico the days go on and become an adult dog!
return to work, both my husband Charles have received a promotion!
(this is the first time that both were given the promotion at the same time!)
That's it ... the next update will see what those two! And comment xD Hello!
0 comments:
Post a Comment