And I'm back here in qst special honeymoon in Twikki! Cm you know, the last part ke I left, I sn cn married my beautiful and so cn Teo !(=*.*=) money in my family we went to the islands, and enjoy Twikki qst days of holidays! Once in a hotel sn went to the reception and I booked the room ... (ke here seem a little smile! hihi)
After booking, sn course towards the sea and I threw cm sn crazy maniac!: D Well now I can enjoy beautiful days of QST!: D
While I enjoy the sea, Teo prefer to stay on the beach and enjoys beautiful sea ... qst
as nn cs could do, she started to dig in the sand to find something I care ... and tries and tries he found a starfish ...
after a swim, I'm lying in the sun ....
... and after countless hours in the sun ... look ke result!: O I look like a cooked shrimp for good! Hihi
after that nice burn, be ke Teo I have had time to spend some together ...
certainly Teo anke advantage to know the people of this place and it looks like ... ke is really excited! XD
while she continues to research to know new people, take the opportunity to do some shopping ...
of chat, fun, sea, shopping ke now we have reached the end of the holidays ... so we spend the last moments on the beach cn the sound of the sea and a beautiful starry sky .. .
So at dawn the next day, sn went to the reception and I paid the bill and then greeted the people I have worked in qst ke hotel ...
here is where we got a taxi back home ... ke will return to the sadness of everyday life ... but qualke kiss if there is unexpected surprise ....
0 comments:
Post a Comment