Monday, October 15, 2007

Washing Machine Loud Noise

... Surprise!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
We finally arrived after a long journey cn really stressful I'd say the car, at home! E now begins the life of every day ...
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Well the next day, maybe the journey will have been x ke nn so long or what, but qualke Teo has had little problem in the kitchen ... Image and video hosting by TinyPic
cn great joy ... And my wife is pregnant! Among nine months will become daddy! How nice! Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Well ank'io qualke I had little problem in the kitchen .... I think the blame will travel along trp! XD Image and video hosting by TinyPic
relaxes while Teo x ke pregnancy has, I take this opportunity to do a bit of pampering x belly to take ki ... Sn curious from the gene: P Image and video hosting by TinyPic
pregnancy of my wife is always better ... Poki months between now and will be born! Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Nerino and in the meantime has reached the pinnacle of carrira show! Mizzica but ke machine: P Image and video hosting by TinyPic
here! Here! Is came the big moment for a long time ke ke expect! cm runs a madman to reach it in our bedroom and large cn SURPRISE .... Image and video hosting by TinyPic
nn an / a simmo 2 beautiful but very symmetrical! (Sn surprised ke had twins! But, you trust sn happy! XD) Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Now do you see up close the beautiful !!!!: P ke sn Meet Tayrisha Dolce ! eyes took from his father, modestly! xD Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Laya and instead she is sweet! This reflects a bit of time to ki took the Okki, but then I immediately sn ke recalled the Okki took from my father, grandfather that Damion!! But, you trust anke she is beautiful!: P Image and video hosting by TinyPic
and return of the work of Damion grandfather, received a good promotion! And now it's Coach! Ke qst is all I hope you like the twins! XD

0 comments:

Post a Comment