ke sn now become a father of two beautiful girls, cerkerò to spend time and I hope my little cn ke make me despair!
as I go to the fridge x Tayrisha to take a bottle, my mother clean the diaper Laya ... I really think my parents are happy ke ke had two nieces: D
I know ... nn sn mlt bravo to clean diapers, but I try to make the best of myself! Well certainly from the face of my mother is disgusted by the smell ... hihi
so now is the birthday of my father ... (My mother was nn tnt in a good mood ...)
And here he is! Well, in my opinion always seems a young boy! (Xi hair apart! XD)
the same day the twins birthday anke ... Here in your arms Laya Teo ....
and here in my arms I sn cn Tayrisha ...
Laya here it is in the foreground by newly ...
and here instead of a picture on top of Tayrisha from newborn photos qst ... I love it!: P x ke nn miss my father enjoys cn Nerino! Hihi
soon as I left the ground, she started playing right away cn his puppet ... anke trp qst is a beautiful picture! looks like a little angel!: P
and instead prefers Nerino Laya cm doll! Poor Nerino cm inside ... if it says "please aiutatemiiiiiiii! Miaoooooo!"
anke and a grandmother Matilde arrived arrived on his birthday ...
here it is! Well anke grandmother Matilde moltooo looks young! XD QST is everything! Proxx the update!
0 comments:
Post a Comment