Saturday, October 27, 2007

Chicken Farm Sample Business Plan

University and as time goes on!

ke I'm sorry to all of you updated with many days late ... but unfortunately I could not take the time to update and anke playing sims ... the reason is in ke qst period between class assignments, questions and tasks ke no end I could not spend time here ...
the only thing I was coming here just to comment on ke have updated these days and I hope ke comment on many of my legacy! Excuse again! Anyway now I give the word a better ke ke and Lori will tell you what happened in this part and then I have to tell other ke ...
comment Good reading and I highly recommend! XD

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Well it was time you had to pass the word ke me! Skerzo xD! Anyway qst days in the house Dolce okay as of now the ke My girls grew sn must devote so much time to teach to walk, speak and use the potty! was very difficult for me between work and care for the twins ... but luckily my ke I have always helped the Mainland Teo girls bè anke has cared for the small! xD
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
... time goes so fast the day has come ke ke do my little 4 years! Sn ke so glad my little growing but there is a part ke makes me sad because as they grow ke the day will come when they decide to leave and I want nn ke go away ...:°°° ke I remain here with me! sn Well maybe a little too jealous but I will have my courage qnd will ...
Now I prefer to think of this and I'm enjoying this beautiful day! Here is Laya ke tries to blow out the candles ... but seeing ke could blow it, I gave him a hand ...
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
As my mother grew ! And has become really a beautiful princess! Image and video hosting by TinyPic
and now it's turn Tayrisha! Well anke cm always have to give her a hand to blow out the candles ... Image and video hosting by TinyPic
here it is my other beautiful princess! growing I see different between them ... cmq sn always beautiful! Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Well the next day I had to run to work half asleep! But the return of work, my Princess Laya runs to me, embracing me gently ... Image and video hosting by TinyPic
become girls, sn go the first day of school and return to the school have left the task and made playing sn ke ... but seeing the tasks were still there, went to sn them and I said, 'Well you forgot something nn? "sn you turn to the tasks still nn facts ...
L & T: "No Dad, but we want to do it!" and so the only thing I've done I took them both in my arms and I made them sit in front of their duties ... and great patience cn sn tt i managed to finish homework ... thank goodness! xD
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
while bado girls, the return of the work of my wife received a good promotion cn surprise! Image and video hosting by TinyPic
cm Laya ran up to me back at work, so anke Tayrisha and ran to his mother to embrace her ... Image and video hosting by TinyPic
day after day came the day my two princesses ke birthday ... Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Laya teenager and here she is! Image and video hosting by TinyPic
and now it's your turn to Tayrisha ... Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Tayrisha teenager and here! Image and video hosting by TinyPic
because I liked tnt nn cm were dressed, I decided to change a little bit more ... e. .. vualà! Here is the new Tay .... Image and video hosting by TinyPic
... and the new Laya! XD sorry but now I need your advice ... I had FTT as a decision is Tayrisha ke ke Laya if they desire University to send the mandate if there had nn, nn sn ke ... Now send them teenagers, and Teo ke ke grandfather Damion have the desire to receive both the scholarship ke ... I send them to college? or not? I urgently need your advice and then discuss as soon as possible!

0 comments:

Post a Comment